Lynn Hayes writes one of my favourite astrology blogs, Astrological Musings, and guess what, she has tagged me for this random thingy game. How exciting, thankyou Lynn! So here goes, never done this before...
1. The first record I ever bought was ‘Heart Of Glass’ by Blondie.
2. I love flowers so much that I couldn’t pick a favourite. I see them all as stylish works of performance art by God, each and everyone of them.
3. I'm a Gemini and my sister is Scorpio. We both have moon in Aries, at the very same degree. Hers is conjunct Jupiter, mine conjunct Saturn. I’m Virgo rising, she’s Pisces rising. What’s going on there? What’s that all about? Why does that happen? This is how astrology draws me in.
4. I believe 100% in the existence of angels. I have my reasons, and that’s all I’m saying.
5. I'm a dog person rather than cat person, an animal person rather than people person.
6. I love period dramas, especially lavish BBC productions like the recent Bleak House. I spent New Year’s day happily watching the whole series of Pride and Prejudice, wrapped in a faux fur throw and eating chocolates.
7. I dream intricate technicolour dreams with complicated plots and recurring themes almost every night. They are most lucid and prophetic around a new moon according to my dream diary (Virgo Pluto/Uranus rising from the 12th, square Gemini Mercury?).
8. I am at last recovering from 8 years of agoraphobia and anxiety attacks. Definately the biggest challenge of my life - my 'dark night of the soul' (Virgo Pluto/Uranus rising from the 12th, square Gemini Mercury!).
My turn to tag!