Monday, January 21, 2008

Love And Liberation Full Moon Gives Pluto A Warm Welcome

The sun moves into the free-spirited, future-orientated sign of Aquarius today (21st), followed swiftly by a rather fabulous full moon tomorrow in the opposite sign of open-hearted Leo. It means the big move of Pluto into Capricorn taking place later this week happens via this strong and rather stylish Leo/Aquarius lunar phase, which couldn't be better in my book, as Aquarius looks to feel liberated by what's to come, while Leo will celebrate the opening of an envelope if it means an opportunity to give the gift of Leo Love.

There's probably plenty of negatives, as all this intense energy for change can express in a variety of ways of course, but if there's one thing I learnt from Pluto's journey through Sagittarius, it's that perspective is power. "Two men look out from the same bars: one sees the mud and one sees the stars", said Frederick Langbridge, and I love how Pluto in Sagittarius got me so starry-eyed. I started this Pluto cycle back in '95 all cynical and disillusioned, yet I'm ending it feeling utterly empowered just for deciding to keep choosing the bright side of the road. I also love how being Ms Pollyanna Positive pisses so many people off as well; for example try smiling warmly at a sceptic in full flow. It has the same effect on realists as well...


4 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

Free spirited - I've been missing that a bit! The second paragraph is wonderful and I laughed out loud at the final two lines.

Barbara Palliser said...

hello there! thankyou so much xx

Anonymous said...

Hi barbra I love your write ups they are so spot on, I have only just found you here at Silverwheel Astrology, something ive been missing for quite sometime......

I look forward to reading more...

Thanks

Barbara Palliser said...

oh, thankyou so much for taking the time to say hello and such nice things :-) it's much appreciated.