Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Week Ahead...

Saturn in Leo opposite Neptune in Aquarius exact, Venus in Leo joins Saturn.
No better embodiment is there of Saturn + Venus in Leo than Dame Shirley Bassey in swathes of sparkling hot pink fru fru, belting out I am what I am to a mud and rain-soaked Neptune in Aquarius Glastonbury Festival crowd today.

Mercury Retrograde is still going strong...
...and I've had 2 computer disasters since this particular retro cycle began just over a week ago, both involving my wireless connection, both requiring me to plug back into the web the old-fashioned way. It got me thinking about Cancer being the sign of retro attachments, umbilical cord style.

Mars moves into Taurus
Mars (desire, motivation) in the sign of Taurus (ownership, possession, material value and self-worth) is about as subtle and nimble as a bulldozer when it comes to the way forward, but wins all prizes for staying power and tunnel vision focus (New Prime Minister anyone?).

Full Moon in Capricorn 30th June
Tension builds around the subjects of responsibility, approval and permission in current situations. This too is destined to pass of course, and with flying colours at that, but it can be difficult to keep that in mind when moments are stress-heavy; especially when England's smoking ban is due to come into force the very next day...

1 comment:

Tumblewords: said...

Cars and computer collapses here, too. It happens every time and still surprises me. I stand around wondering until the light comes on and I remember - aha, it's Mercury.